Advising worksheets are due by April 19, 2024. Please read Summer/Fall 2024 Advising for instructions.
To register with the Office of Veteran and Military Affairs, fill out this Student Profile (PDF).
New Forms Submission Procedure
- Select the appropriate form
- Complete the form by following the DocuSign prompts
- If you have issues, you can still complete a form in person at our office, fax it to (205)348-5804 or use the portal
- Please call us if you need additional assistance
Summer 2024 Advising
We are now accepting advising sheets via our New Forms Submission Procedure. Please ensure you do the following:
- ALL spots must be filled in, to include the remaining benefits you have left. Please contact the VA to get that information, we cannot look it up. (1-888-442-4551)
- Please ensure that all documents are saved as a PDF.
- Please only attach one document per PDF.
- Ensure both you and your advisor have signed the document (unless you are a distance learner or grad student). Advisors are able to digitally sign the documents
- Do not submit your advising sheet until you have registered for classes. If you have not registered your advising sheet will not be accepted.
- Advising sheets are due by April 19, 2024.
Federal Benefits Only- Not Needed for Alabama Dependent Scholarship.