The University of Alabama Student Health Center accepts TRICARE Standard (not Prime). As a dependent student you can stay on CHAMPVA or TRICARE while you attend the Capstone.

In order to provide Proof of Enrollment to any health care provider the student must do the following:

  • Sign Into myBama
  • Click the Student Tab
  • On the left hand side under “Banner Self Service” Click the folder “Student Records”
  • Click “Order Current Enrollment Verification”
  • The student can print or save this document

There is no charge for this document and can be faxed to any health care provider.

Veteran students need to be enrolled at the Tuscaloosa VA Medical Center in order provide free healthcare.

Facilitation of enrollment and appointments is provided on campus by the VITAL Coordinator.