Funding for Alabama National Guard Members:

Those students in the Alabama National Guard may be eligible for a stipend each semester. The Office of Veteran and Military Affairs encourages all  Alabama National Guard Members to fill out an ANGEAP each semester and turn it into 3000 Houser Hall. Please note the ANGEAP form must signed with Military CAC (ID Card) or handwritten. Military CAC readers can be accessed in the computer lab in 3000 Houser Hall.

For more information about how to join the Alabama National Guard please contact SFC Phillip Howton at