Advising worksheets are due by December 11, 2020. Please read Spring 2021 Advising for instructions.
To register with the Office of Veteran and Military Affairs, fill out this Student Profile (PDF).
New Forms Submission Procedure
- Download the proper forms
- Save on your computer or cloud
- Fill out using Acrobat Pro (part of Adobe Creative Cloud on UA OIT website)
- Create electronic signature when prompted and e-sign document
- Send to your advisor and have them e-sign the form and return to the student
- Log into your myBama and go to the Campus Life page. Scroll to the bottom of the page and locate the Veteran and Military Affairs Box and select the VMA Student Document Upload link and upload your document.
- If you are unable to upload your files to the VMA Student Document Upload link, you can fax the completed forms to our office at (205)348-5804.
Spring 2021 Advising
We are now accepting advising sheets via our New Forms Submission Procedure. Please ensure you do the following:
- ALL spots must be filled in, to include the remaining benefits you have left. Please contact the VA to get that information, we cannot look it up. (1-888-442-4551)
- Please ensure that all documents are saved as a PDF.
- Ensure both you and your advisor have signed the document (unless you are a distance learner or grad student). Advisors are able to digitally sign the documents
- Do not submit your advising sheet until you have registered for classes. If you have not registered your advising sheet will not be accepted.
- Advising sheets are due by December 11, 2020.
Federal Benefits Only- Not Needed for Alabama Dependent Scholarship.