Textbooks for Troops
Students may check-out textbooks (in person only) beginning Tuesday, January 9th in 3000 Houser Hall.
Student CANNOT reserve books.
Veteran and Military Affairs cannot ship books to students not on campus.
All books are checked out on a first come, first serve basis.
Textbook for Troops is open to all military connected students, regardless of GI Bill® status. Textbooks can be checked out (free!) on the first day of every semester. The Office of Veteran and Military Affairs will not reserve books for any student nor can mail any textbooks. Students who do not return textbooks will forfeit their ability to rent textbooks.
How to Use Textbook For Troops Database
- Got to Textbook for Troops Database
- “Search Catalog” by title or subject Please note ISBN Numbers may not appear
- Click the title of the book you would like to check out
- Scroll down to “Availability” to ensure the textbook is still available
- Write down the Accession No and Title
PDF Instructions with pictures
Come to 3rd Floor of Houser Hall and the textbook will be checked out on a first come, first serve basis starting August 23rd at 8:00 AM.