Textbook for Troops is open to all military connected students, regardless of GI Bill® status. Textbooks can be checked out (free!) on the first day of every semester. The Office of Veteran and Military Affairs will not reserve books for any student nor can mail any textbooks. Students who do not return textbooks will forfeit their ability to rent textbooks.
How to Use Textbook For Troops Database
- Got to Textbook for Troops Database
- Do not login
- “Search Catalog” by title or subject (Please note ISBN Numbers may not appear)
- Click the title of the book you would like to check out
- Scroll down to “Availability” to ensure the textbook is still available
- Write down the Accession No and Title (email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “textbooks for troops”).
- Please include a phone number with your email so that we can text or email you to arrange for you to pick them up.
- We will begin filling orders on a first in, first out basis with Veterans on the 17th and Dependents on the 18th.
PDF Instructions with pictures